Excellent benefits. Great opportunities for advancement. A friendly corporate culture — and a
chance to be a part of a growing auto finance company that could take your career to the next level.
There are many reasons to consider a career with MUSA Auto Finance. If you are innovative and
open to change, take an aggressive approach to growth, like technology, and want to make a name
for yourself in the auto industry, we would love to hear from you.
MUSA careers come with an exceptional benefit package, including health insurance through Blue
Cross Blue Shield, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K program. Our Dallas, Texas office
features an onsite fitness facility where our employees can work out, free of charge. We also offer a
unique telemedicine program called freshbenies, which allows our employees to call a doctor 24/7,
and receive prescriptions and medical advice over the phone — without ever setting foot in a
Our company values include honesty, integrity, responsibility, transparency, innovation and respect.
We reward our employees well for their hard work, and provide them with training to advance their
career and achieve greater success. Available MUSA jobs vary depending on the company’s needs
at a given time, but may include positions in leadership, underwriting, funding and sales, servicing
and collections. Browse MUSA careers today — and submit your resume for consideration.
Role: Accounting Manager
Reports to: Controller
Location: Corporate Headquarters
Job Summary: The Accounting Manager will assist the Controller and Assistant Controller in all aspects of the accounting function including general ledger, financial statements, subsidiary ledgers and various reporting duties. This individual must be highly motivated and able to work accurately and independently on various tasks while meeting all essential deadlines. Outstanding written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Assist in the monthly consolidation and variance analysis
- Supervise staff to lead fixed asset accounting
- General Ledger accounting
- Prepare and review journal entries and account reconciliations for accuracy
- Ad-hoc projects
- Assist with financial audits
- Provide technical accounting support
- Coordinate accounting projects with other departments within the companies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task with regard to competing priorities.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with ability to communicate clearly.
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office suites skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills across all of levels of staff.
- Communication: Communicate well verbally and in writing with co-workers and regulators as liaison between Company’s internal departments to ensure cohesive business flow.
- Equipment: Use such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sit and stand for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Master’s Degree and CPA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in National accounting firm or Auto Finance Industry
- Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred
- Strong organizational skills and project management
- Effective Communicator
- Goal oriented, self-starter with proven ability to work independently.
For consideration, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Role: SVP, Risk Management
Reports to: President, MUSA Companies
Location: Corporate Headquarters
The SVP of Risk Management will be charged with developing any analytical frameworks that will have an essential influence on the growth and development of the company.
- Research, develop and implement new methods of measuring and analyzing large and highly complicated data sets
- Work with a variety of cutting-edge innovative software tools and open sources to gather, cleanse and analyze complex financial data
- Design and build predictive models using machine learning methods, to solve the math in order to solve business problems, whilst engaging in data analysis at the highest level and communicating with major stakeholders internally
- Perform any duties related to mathematics for the company
- Other job duties as required
- Advanced degree in MA/MS or higher, in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or another quantitative discipline.
- You are exceptional at designing and building predictive models through machine learning methods, used to analyze real-time, in addition to historic, complex financial data.
- At least five years of professional experience, after graduation, in the use of advanced statistical analysis/machine learning methods in data analysis within financial services and decision making is vitally important.
- You will be entirely fluent in Python or R.
- Expertise in utilizing relational databases for data storage and analysis including data extraction is essential.
- Entrepreneurial, independent leader with executive presence
- Computer Skills: Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly, and uses computers to improve productivity.
- Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Personal Organization: Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional workspace, works systematically/efficiently, and manages time well.
- Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
- Managing Performance: Applies clear/consistent performance standards, handles performance problems decisively and objectively, is direct but tactful, provides guidance and assistance to improve performance.
- Integrity/Ethics: Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good news and bad.
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Breaks down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues, can simplify and process complex issues, understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts.
- Interpersonal Skills: Has good listening skills, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback, and handles constructive criticism.
- Managing Technology: Has an awareness of, researches and adopts effective technologies that improve the bottom line, works well with tech resources.
- People Management: Defines roles and responsibilities, motivates and challenges employees, delegates effectively, rewards contributions, manages collaboratively.
For consideration, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.